Bates Boots $33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bates Boots $33

By the time boots or shoes get this cheap on Woot! the selection of sizes is something like men's size 9 ultra narrow and women's size 23 super wide, but it looks like they still have a decent range of sizes available in at least some of the styles. $33 for a decent pair of boots is a pretty good deal...

https://sport.woot.com/plus/bates-boots-4
    If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

She was no cook--she was an arsonist. -- Alfred Hitchcock

BTW, this deal ends tonight at midnight (about three hours and twenty minutes from now).
    If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

She was no cook--she was an arsonist. -- Alfred Hitchcock

Comment

I had to talk myself out of a couple of those boot deals.

Comment

• turkeyrun
        turkeyrun commented
        Editing a comment
        Me, too
    Working...
    X