Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For your viewing pleasure

I have no ties to or knowledge of these items
    Stumbled across the listing and am watching a few items, closely.
    Edward Karel has been collecting guns and related items for a lifetime. This collection will be sold in three auctions spanning two days. These guns are stored in a secure location until pickup & there will be no viewing day. Please look closely at the detailed photos. Steffes Group is a licensed FFL holder and all BATF rules will be followed. Purchaser will be required to pass the federally mandated background check. Applicable Fees: $25 transfer fee per person, $20 PER GUN for any guns transported to West Fargo, ND Office, $15 handling fee plus shipping expense through FedEx for shipping from Litchfield Office to other FFL Dealer. FOR ITEMS BEING TRANSPORTED TO OUR FARGO OFFICE-BUYERS NEED TO NOTIFY THE LITCHFIELD OFFICE BY JUNE 24, AS SHIPMENT WILL TAKE PLACE THE NEXT DAY *NO EXCEPTIONS* Pickup at West Fargo Office: Monday, June 28 8AM-4:30PM & Wednesday, June 30 8AM-4:30PM ONLY All handguns purchased by Minnesota residents, must be picked up at our Litchfield, MN office OR shipped to a FFL dealer in Minnesota. Bid on it at Steffes Group, Inc.
    " most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

I could do with 29-30 of those
    " most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

Comment

There’s 8500 acres with headquarters for sale out here in Roger Mills Co.
      "Shoot low men, they're riding Shetlands." Jack Latimer.
      "Coincedence is God's way of remaining anonymous." Albert Einstein
      "Epstein didn't kill himself." Everyone.

Comment

• turkeyrun
        turkeyrun commented
        Editing a comment
        Barking up the wrong tree.

Lurker or Mr Glock have the big bank, not me.

Looking more closely, this is 1 of 3 auctions, for his firearms.

Comment

Anybody watching the auction?

I won one. Now to set up an FFL to take delivery.

Comment

Very well run auction
          They should all ne handled like these were.

But, i spent a bunch of $$$$$

Comment

Congrats. There are some nice old timey custom rifles in there.

Comment

• turkeyrun
              turkeyrun commented
              Editing a comment
              Several sold for crazy cheap.
              A few were ridiculously expensive.
              Typical auction.
          Working...
          X