Calico Light Weapons System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calico Light Weapons System

They were popular in sci-fi movies, but I've never actually handled one. It's kind of a neat system...

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

She was no cook--she was an arsonist. -- Alfred Hitchcock

And here's Ian shooting the Calico.
    If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

Comment

And more on its reliability:

Comment

Cool items!
        If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may know peace.
        Thomas Paine 1776

You have me confused with a man that puts up with women's shit!

Comment

Round 4

Comment

They do look cool
            " most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

Comment

It is good gun that is very easier to operate and handle it

Comment

Working...
              X