Daniel Winkler of Winkler Knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Winkler of Winkler Knives

Daniel Winkler is a Master Bladesmith and, among other things, made the tomahawks for Last Of the Mohicans. In this episode of the Team VTAC podcast, he talks with Kyle Lamb about knife making, as well as the process of becoming a Master Bladesmith. I thought it was absolutely fascinating.

https://kylelamb.libsyn.com/episode-...winkler-knives

Hi-Point Bobby

120 Acres
    If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

She was no cook--she was an arsonist. -- Alfred Hitchcock

Here's the blurb from the link:
    From Drug Store Cowboy and dancing Tin Man to a world-renowned knife and axe maker. Daniel made many of the tomahawks and knives for the movie Last of the Mohicans. In the real world he is the man behind most hatchets, hawks, and knives that Special Operators carry around the battlefield. God Bless America!!
    ...and a link to download the podcast as an MP3:
    https://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/f/6/f/f6f...789b8056ed101d
    If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

She was no cook--she was an arsonist. -- Alfred Hitchcock

Comment

I will try to catch that later on this week.

Comment

Working...
      X