Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This still has me ticked

This still has me ticked

Yesterday, I see an ad for Champion Shotgun shells (1 3/4" 12ga) on sale at Brownell's. Go to website, big listing and SOLD OUT.

I am searching the innerweebs for other dealers. See a listing, says IN STOCK.

Sure enough, they have large inventory.
    I go through 25 pages of ammo ( .22LR, .22WMRF, .30Carbine, 9mm, .38Spl, .357M, .44Mag, .45C, .45ACP, .30-30, .30-06, .223, .308, .45-70 ) all IN STOCK, SANE PRICING, NO LIMITS. I am filling my basket. Get to $1200 and go to checkout.

This store is in Canada and will not / can not? ship to me.

The neckbeard hoarder gougers are doing more harm than Pedo Joe, Pukelosi or any of the antis.

I better go take my meds.
    " most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

Or you can just go to Academy on Friday mornings early, stand in law for a little bit, go inside, but yer ammo, then leave.
    “I will not comply”

Comment

• Eyecyou
      Eyecyou commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried that on a day off a while back. Got there at 6 oclock and left because the line was atleast 100 people deep

Maybe, maybe not
    " most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

Comment

• Lurker66
      Lurker66 commented
      Editing a comment
      I may go try my luck Friday morning, just to see what it’s about.

I suggest AmmoSeek.
    "Never argue with someone who is stupid, they will just bring you down to their level of stupid and then beat you with their experience with being stupid." - Mark Twain
    NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
    Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Comment

Working...
    X