how often do you dry fire practice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how often do you dry fire practice?

Have you guys been dry firing? With ammo prices I would think it to be good idea. My primary action pistol that I keep near me at all times is a trusty old Colt 2000 and this sucker has been getting put through the ropes every day. My backup is a Rohm RG10 and it has been getting some light drills a few times a week as well. For home protection I keep an ArmaLite AR-17 well hidden and have been practicing cold shouldering it from a neutral position almost every day.

what about the rest of you?

You don’t own a Colt 2000, you can’t dryfire a RG without denting and buggering the firing pin casing.
    “I will not comply”

Comment

It is called an all american. My RG is still shooting fine thank you. Do you dry fire as practice for your guns?

Comment

I know what they’re called, I don’t own any guns except a 640-1.
        “I will not comply”

Comment

Ar17 lmmfao
          "When I leave, come together like butt cheeks" - John Moses Browning

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
            Have you guys been dry firing? With ammo prices I would think it to be good idea. My primary action pistol that I keep near me at all times is a trusty old Colt 2000 and this sucker has been getting put through the ropes every day. My backup is a Rohm RG10 and it has been getting some light drills a few times a week as well. For home protection I keep an ArmaLite AR-17 well hidden and have been practicing cold shouldering it from a neutral position almost every day.

what about the rest of you?
            You should realize that masturbation, isn't "dry" firing. Well, unless, like you, one does it for hours at a time.
            "Never argue with someone who is stupid, they will just bring you down to their level of stupid and then beat you with their experience with being stupid." - Mark Twain
            NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
            Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Comment

• Mr.Glock
              Mr.Glock commented
              Editing a comment
              Haaaaaaaaaaa!

Originally posted by mtnboomer View Post

You should realize that masturbation, isn't "dry" firing. Well, unless, like you, one does it for hours at a time.

Comment

• mtnboomer
              mtnboomer commented
              Editing a comment
              You obviously can't comprehend my statement.
          Working...
          X