Pawnee Winter Run 'n Gun 2019 and Com-bloc Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pawnee Winter Run 'n Gun 2019 and Com-bloc Challenge

In honor of the Com-bloc Challenge, Oklahoma Run 'n Gun is doing some extra special things with the Winter Run 'n Gun. As part of the festivities, we will be serving a traditional Communist meal instead of the usual Boudain and Chili. Should save us some money.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dcc_dEMWsAAV63v.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	81858
    Attached Files

Solyanka and Vodka Shots?

Comment

Gonna have a peasant revolt on your hands if’n you don’t feed us some damn boudin! Armed peasants mind you...

Comment

Originally posted by SMS View Post
        Gonna have a peasant revolt on your hands if’n you don’t feed us some damn boudin! Armed peasants mind you...
        Only with pistols though. Loaded Rifle equals dis-qualification.

Comment

I just want a T-Shirt....and Vodka.
          Live, Love and Laugh...

Comment

What is the com bloc challenge or is it too early to tell?

Comment

Caviar will settle my inner restless revolutionary peasant

Comment

• Tedkennedy
                Tedkennedy commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll bring you some gar eggs.

Caviar will settle my inner restless revolutionary peasant
              Need to be hoping they serve something to settle them three dot irons.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Point Bobby View Post
                What is the com bloc challenge or is it too early to tell?
                We're workin on COF this evening. Probably have it finalized by 1/17/2019.

This much I can tell you:

There will be a trophy for the best 10K score completed with a commie rifle. Mosin, SKS, AK, even Mausers are OK if they were of the type used by those soulless commie scum.

Stages will be named for, and vaguely have some connection to, some commie event. (Revolution, TET, Chosin, Katyn, Stalingrad....that sort of event)

Targets will reflect the organizers' affection for all things State governed.

In spite of our theme, potato/cabbage soup is NOT on the menu.

This sounds like I made it up, but the meteorologist on KRMG predicts a colder, wetter winter.....maybe this will be the one.

I must mention - seriously - the worthless commie governments represent pure evil. The poor soldiers forced to go to battle were just like every other soldier, they were tired, cold and hungry,along with their enemies. Millions were doomed to die a soldier's death, because of a government that was all-powerful. Maybe we could learn from that.

****IF YOU ARE WONDERING IF YOUR RIFLE QUALIFIES AS "COM-BLOC" CONTACT HENSCH OR MYSELF.

Comment

• turkeyrun
                  turkeyrun commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds cool, er, uh, cruel. At least, no snakes.

Alas, I don't have no kommiefornia guns and don't plan on buying any, or diving in the lake to search.

????????
                  Extra credit for wearing authentic battle gear?

That would make some interesting road pics.

Well, Here is to hoping the weather is in the single digits and I get to sport my ushanka.

Comment

I think the combloc challenge should be commie primary AND secondary (of course I’m only saying that because I already have a Pre-B commie CZ-75 made before the wall came down with the name of a country that doesn’t exist anymore stamped on it).
                  Last edited by SMS; 07-19-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Tedkennedy
                    Tedkennedy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, my Walther P1 might be there, too......

• turkeyrun
                    turkeyrun commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That was my question, too. Is it just rifle or both arms?

Would a S&W in .44Russian count?

I think the combloc challenge should be commie primary AND secondary (of course I’m only saying that because I already have a Pre-B commie CZ-75 made before the wall came down with the name of a country that doesn’t exist anymore stamped on it).
                  Now don't go throwing in a bunch of rules. I was going to run an AK but wear a Bruce Springsteen shirt and shoot Smith Revolver because I wanted to be a commie that was in Love with 80's American Culture.

Comment

Well, it looks like I'm out of luck. Back in Oklahoma and the first RnG I could attend is commie oriented.

All my shooters are Japanese based...

...you know, like, Nikon.
                    Originally posted by Lurker66;n20266
                    Even though I believe in God, I've always taken the opposite to create discussion.

Originally posted by Lurker66;n69610
                    Good luck ol bud, keep us posted. I'll do my best to to keep TM n Mtnboomer riled up.

Terry's Smugmug Photo Site

Comment

• SMS
                      SMS commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nah, that’s just a special category. You can still run whatever you want.

If this were really a commie challenge, only one in twenty would have a gun, and the ones with the guns would be forcing the unarmed ones to charge the targets with their bare hands.
                    If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

There's hardly anything some big ol' melons can't make better. -- Tedkennedy

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

She was no cook--she was an arsonist. -- Alfred Hitchcock

Comment

Use mosin or buy AK....oh the struggle.

Comment

• Hi-Point Bobby
                        Hi-Point Bobby commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You lost 40 lbs and you are worried about carrying a 7 lb AK over a 6 lb AR.

• turkeyrun
                        turkeyrun commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's all that extra ammo he needs

• SMS
                        SMS commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Getcha a 5.45 AK
                    Working...
                    X