2019 RNG Plans

I wanna make 4 in 2019

Pawnee in January
    WTF
    RockCastle
    South Carolina
    maybe Missouri
    maybe Pecos

Other than January in Pawnee do y’all know of know of prospective dates?

Any of y’all wanna caravan or share a ride/room?

Wifey says I can go but gadda be accompanied by a responsible Adult who would call her if there was a problem.
    Live, Love and Laugh...

Originally posted by Lurker66 View Post

Wifey says I can go but gadda be accompanied by a responsible Adult who would call her if there was a problem.
    Well this statement will rule out every one on here except maybe Sunshine.

Comment

• Lurker66
      Lurker66 commented
      Editing a comment
      You should do Pawnee with us, it’s such a hoot.

• AirPowMech
      AirPowMech commented
      Editing a comment
      I plan on it but with my work schedule I have to use vacation time and being low on the totem pole at work it's hard to get off. Plus my first one will be a winter not a summer. Heat and me don't get a long. Now if the summer run was at night I would do it.

• turkeyrun
      turkeyrun commented
      Editing a comment
      Do the January. I'm planning on doing it cowboy fashion, since I don't shoot none of the kommiefornia type guns.

Rockcastle's March match (the "fun" one) is March 16-17, 2019. Assuming we can find enough SF personnel in country long enough to do it again, the Legion match (the "serious" one) will be the closest weekend to Sept 11th.

Comment

• Lurker66
      Lurker66 commented
      Editing a comment
      March would work great for me.

• Matt in TN
      Matt in TN commented
      Editing a comment
      We'd love to see you there!

Pawnee winter RNG then switching gears and going to NM to do the Bataan death march memorial marathon (heavy) in mid March with my wife, Mr. And Mrs. SMS, TK and whoever else wants to join the convoy.

Comment

I was going to try to do the Legion Run this September but things are going to be nuts this rest of this year and next year. It’s our son’s senior year so there’s a lot of “lasts” we are going to want to be around for.

Definately both Pawnee events, maybe a twighlight run and the Death March (gotta confirm there is nothing that weekend).

Comment

WTF will be April 13, 2019. Sunday Sprint is the following day. Some hard cases run both days.

Comment

• Lurker66
          Lurker66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good deal. Pawnee, Lead Farm or South Carolina and WTF...plans commin together.
      Working...
      X