Installing a dishwasher.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing a dishwasher.....

don’t forget to knock out AND remove the plug going into the garbage disposal when you connect the dishwasher drain hose.

ps
    amd don’t call Bosch customer service and tell them they sold you a POS dishwasher because Sherry will tell you exactly what you forgot to do.

pss
    amd don’t stick a rare earth magnet in your garbage disposal to fish out the plug you knocked out....its pot metal and the magnet is almost impossible to get out.
    Live, Love and Laugh...

Bwaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa

you should have just kept hand washing them, like Mrs Funkiller told you to.
    " most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker66 View Post
      don’t forget to knock out AND remove the plug going into the garbage disposal when you connect the dishwasher drain hose.

ps
      amd don’t call Bosch customer service and tell them they sold you a POS dishwasher because Sherry will tell you exactly what you forgot to do.

pss
      amd don’t stick a rare earth magnet in your garbage disposal to fish out the plug you knocked out....its pot metal and the magnet is almost impossible to get out.
      The epitome of "How To Do It Wrong!" "We don' neet no stinkin' instrukshuns!"

PS. - Sherry, and all the other customer service reps, are laughing their asses off at you. You know that, right?
      “All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.” - Thomas Jefferson
      NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
      Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Comment

You should write a book.

Comment

• turkeyrun
          turkeyrun commented
          Editing a comment
          A YouTube vid would be even better

I've had days like that. It sucks but you do learn from them.

Comment

I forgot to tell y’all my grandson helped. It was his idea to call customer service too.
          Live, Love and Laugh...

Comment

So, grandson probably even told Sherry what you did wrong.
            Originally posted by Lurker66;n20266
            Even though I believe in God, I've always taken the opposite to create discussion.

Originally posted by Lurker66;n69610
            Good luck ol bud, keep us posted. I'll do my best to to keep TM n Mtnboomer riled up.

Terry's Smugmug Photo Site

Comment

“All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.” - Thomas Jefferson
              NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
              Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Comment

Believe it or not I did the exact same thing.
                Never before have so few, fed so many, for so little as the American farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by farmerbyron View Post
                  Believe it or not I did the exact same thing.
                  You yelled at Sherry too?
                  Live, Love and Laugh...

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker66 View Post

You yelled at Sherry too?

No. I figured out my mistake after about 20 minutes of extreme profanity.
                    Never before have so few, fed so many, for so little as the American farmer.

Comment

I am laughing at this but it is helpful. There is a new dish washer sitting in the garage I need to install.

Comment

• turkeyrun
                        turkeyrun commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lurker will help you

Don’t tell Michelle n let her install it, then you can be the hero n save the day.
                      Live, Love and Laugh...

Comment

Step number one in appliance installation is to get an installer smarter than the appliance. You were there with the grandson, but then his helper brought the average down.
                        If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

There's hardly anything some big ol' melons can't make better. -- Tedkennedy

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

Comment

Working...
                        X