• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Saturday

Pretty morning outside here.

Not terrible here either.

Comment

Morning folks! It’s a good looking morning here. Apparently the only thing in the world is the royals wedding, as it is on 4 of the 6 tv stations I receive by antenna. Good thing for the internet!

Comment

Sappy Haturday! Have a beauty of a day!
        If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

There's hardly anything some big ol' melons can't make better. -- Tedkennedy

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

Comment

Happy Saturday. Dumbass on a crotchrocket started mine off pretty good.

Comment

Great morning

hope the day continues this way
            " most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

Comment

Murnin

soccer saturday
              Shoot low men, they're riding Shetlands.

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

Dilly dilly.

Comment

Great day

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Point Bobby View Post
                  Happy Saturday. Dumbass on a crotchrocket started mine off pretty good.
                  Did he crash?
                  Live, Love and Laugh...

Comment

• TerryMiller
                    TerryMiller commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Probably just made a lot of noise. We have something of the same problem here, but it is mostly young fellers that think their "hopped up" vehicles need to be heard. They floor the accelerator, making noise, and then at the speed limit of 30 - 35 on the strip of highway in front of us, they back out of it.

If they were on a motorcycle, they might would get a dose of rock salt.

Good mornin. We got my grandson today, all my honey-do’s are caught up, think me m him are gonna cruise around n look for a garage sale.
                  Live, Love and Laugh...

Comment

Good morning, All. We are still off until the 23rd, but I've not thought of any place that is really pressing for me to go see and photograph. Wife did laundry yesterday, so we couldn't go anywhere, but maybe we'll think of something today.

Hoping for good health, happiness, and good weather for all of you. And, hoping that Lurker finds a neat bargain for his grandson.
                    Originally posted by Lurker66;n20266
                    Even though I believe in God, I've always taken the opposite to create discussion.

Originally posted by Lurker66;n69610
                    Good luck ol bud, keep us posted. I'll do my best to to keep TM n Mtnboomer riled up.

Terry's Smugmug Photo Site

Comment

'Mornin', y'all. Gotta go get my teefs cleaned, then mow the lawn today.

“All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.” - Thomas Jefferson
                      NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
                      Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Comment

I bought a small pocket knife
                        Live, Love and Laugh...

Comment

Ain't mornin, but it's been a great Saturday.
                          First Saturday in a few months that ain't packing for a work trip, unpacking from a work trip, or on the road.
                          Took my sweetheart shopping some garage sales, and only had to go in to work twice today.
                          Yup, that's a great day.

Oh yeah, and my youngest killed two squirrels this morning.
                          The last to know

Comment

" Oh yeah, and my youngest killed two squirrels this morning. "

THAT'S an awesome day
                            " most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

Comment

Working...
                            X