Trackin' the "bubble"!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trackin' the "bubble"!

It's a quiet evening at home. Everyone is just lounging around. Suddenly, Alexa lights up, and Dustin Hoffman's voice says, "Uh oh, fart! Uh oh, fart!"

http://americangg.net/track-fart-development/

Track fart development on your phone in real time with this ingestible device

There’s an app for everything these days, including fart tracking in real time.

Researchers led by Kourosh Kalantar-Zadeh of RMIT University and Peter Gibson of Monash University unveiled their new invention in this month’s edition of Nature Electronics.

The purpose of their research is to better understand the inner workings of the human gut and the millions of microbes living inside. The electronic pill pictured above provides real time information about what those microbes are doing and which foods cause digestion problems.

(image source; RMIT University)
    Last edited by mtnboomer; 05-16-2018, 10:44 PM.
    “All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.” - Thomas Jefferson
    NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
    Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Always wondered how the government was gonna talk the masses into letting them chip them like a pet.

Comment

It would scare you if you knew how much all this new technology is being used to create more technology. AI is very close to having a working model of a superior thinking machine than man.
      There are phone apps that have replaced humans as contacts. All that data is being used to train AI on how humans work and think.
      Drones and robots are already replacing humans in the workplace. Don’t believe me, check the new Amazon facilities. They say they’ll employ thousands of people. But that’s only at startup. The robots will be doing all the real work and humans will be weaned out.
      Plenty of other examples but most people ignore it or try to play it off as not plausible.
      Time will tell.

Comment

I don't need no app to earn me. I KNOW when one is building.
        " most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

Comment

• okietool
          okietool commented
          Editing a comment
          I prefer to be surprised.

Originally posted by SimSim View Post
        It would scare you if you knew how much all this new technology is being used to create more technology. AI is very close to having a working model of a superior thinking machine than man.
        There are phone apps that have replaced humans as contacts. All that data is being used to train AI on how humans work and think.
        Drones and robots are already replacing humans in the workplace. Don’t believe me, check the new Amazon facilities. They say they’ll employ thousands of people. But that’s only at startup. The robots will be doing all the real work and humans will be weaned out.
        Plenty of other examples but most people ignore it or try to play it off as not plausible.
        Time will tell.

The tile manugacturer over over here does not have humans on forktrucks. The entire place is ran autonomous fork trucks. They put the stuff in the warehouse, move the tile from kilns and manufacturing lines and they pull the orders and set them on the dock.

The only people are admin, QC, and the people refilling the machines with consumables. Ohh and maintenance. Neat place but doesn't employ many folks.

And facebook started two two computers talking to each other to let the learn and try to communicate faster. They soon dropped the English language created their own language and communicated so fast nobody knew what they were doing so they unplugged them.

The stuff is real.

Comment

• SimSim
          SimSim commented
          Editing a comment
          Most people are oblivious to what’s happening around us. About a month after we’re all outdated they’ll scream why didn’t anyone tell us.
          We’re screwed.

• AirPowMech
          AirPowMech commented
          Editing a comment
          When United Airlines opened their new maintenance facility in Indianapolis, it had 9 hangers, with 2 bays each to maintain aircraft. The parts/tool room had 5 people on shift to cover the whole facility and they mostly did shipping and receiving. When mechanics order parts or tools they were delivered via robot.

Comment

I can’t wait for AI to phase out our elected officials.
          Live, Love and Laugh...

Comment

• mtnboomer
            mtnboomer commented
            Editing a comment
            You mean when Skynet takes over?
        Working...
        X