Another day in the jungle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another day in the jungle.

An Instagram video of a brawl in a Houston apartment complex is going viral.   

I doubt that video will stay up on their site very long before the daisies get offended.

Comment

That is the fastest LEO response I have ever seen.

Comment

• mtnboomer
        mtnboomer commented
        Editing a comment
        They likely weren't very far away. Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.

• turkeyrun
        turkeyrun commented
        Editing a comment
        There is a donut shop on the next block.

Your reference to "the jungle" is more appropriate than you intended.
      “All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.” - Thomas Jefferson
      NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
      Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Comment

No it was heavily intended.

Stuff like this should serve serve as motivation to get an education/training to move out of those cesspools. But unfortunately it doesn’t.

Comment

Different jungle. She dueces right on the floor in front of everyone. Gross!
          A woman in Canada was so incensed about something Tim Hortons employees did or didn’t do that she dropped her pants, took a dump on the floor, threw it, grabbed some napkins to wipe her ass, threw those too, and left.

Comment

• mtnboomer
            mtnboomer commented
            Editing a comment
            Assault turd!

Looks like she learned something from her relatives in the primate house at the zoo...
          If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

She was no cook--she was an arsonist. -- Alfred Hitchcock

Comment

Can you imagine sitting there eating your tater tot and some nutburger drops her britches and makes a doodoo?

Comment

• Lurker66
              Lurker66 commented
              Editing a comment
              Who’d do a thing like that?

• mtnboomer
              mtnboomer commented
              Editing a comment
              Some guy wearing a sombrero?

I mean, I've never actually tried picking up poo, but I imagine that it's normally pretty soft. The way she picked it all up as one piece and was able to fling it like that, I'm thinkin' some milk of magnesia might help with her stress problems.
            If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

She was no cook--she was an arsonist. -- Alfred Hitchcock

Comment

• SimSim
              SimSim commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah she might need to increase her fiber intake.

I am not gonna watch the second video.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Point Bobby View Post
              I am not gonna watch the second video.
              I am not watching ANY of the videos.
              Originally posted by Lurker66;
              Even though I believe in God, I've always taken the opposite to create discussion.

Originally posted by Lurker66;
              I bet I’m the only Liberal that hangs out on gun forums, shoots guns, builds guns, owns guns, hunt n kill n eat red meat, cuts trees down n burns them, drives a old gas guzzler...and sport a Kikt n wear a sombrero.

Terry's Smugmug Photo Site

Comment

Me either....but she’s prolly dehydrated.
                Live, Love and Laugh...

Comment

Second video isn’t all that bad, but skip if you’re squeamish.

Comment

WHIMPS!!!!!!!!!!
                    “All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.” - Thomas Jefferson
                    NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
                    Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Comment

Babe Ruth she ain't.

I wonder if those are some Katrina imports.
                      "Shoot low men, they're riding Shetlands." Jack Latimer.

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box.” Frederick Douglass

The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.

Men fight for freedom, then they begin to accumulate laws to take it away from themselves.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                      X