Trump after 1 year.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump after 1 year.

Its been an interesting first year. Try to judge him based on his merits so far, this past year.

We'll revisit this next year.
    Great
    11.11%
    Near Great
    22.22%
    Average
    55.56%
    Below Average
    0%
    Poor
    0%
    Failing
    11.11%
    Live, Love and Laugh...

Blah I don’t care. The whole world is about to end.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel View Post
      Blah I don’t care. The whole world is about to end.
      I'm with Pollyanna here.
      If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

She was no cook--she was an arsonist. -- Alfred Hitchcock

Comment

Who set up your poll? The DNC? I voted "Near Great" but it posted as "Great." WTF?
        “All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.” - Thomas Jefferson
        NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
        Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Comment

He’s a closet commie.

Comment

Not sure he has accomplished anything to base this vote on.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnboomer View Post
              Who set up your poll? The DNC? I voted "Near Great" but it posted as "Great." WTF?
              Don't be ashamed, I know you have a fetish.
              Live, Love and Laugh...

Comment

• mtnboomer
                mtnboomer commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, but leather, chains, and vegetable oil ain't got nothin' to do with this!

Has had a few minor accomplishments. But for the most part, Dems and Repubs have fought against him every step of the way.
              Last edited by turkeyrun; 02-14-2018, 10:00 AM.
              " most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

Comment

• turkeyrun
                turkeyrun commented
                Editing a comment
                I vote better than average, but not near great.

I voted average. He ain't really hurt us and ain' really drained the swamp or built the wall.

A++ on screwing with media.
              Live, Love and Laugh...

Comment

He has been entertaining to say the least.

Comment

Well, the tax cuts came about and employers are giving bonuses because of it. While a bit rocky, the stock market is still up in record territory. As for the wall, I never expected that within the first year, but they have built prototypes and had those tested for their effectiveness, so once he can get Congress (think Democrats there) on board, the wall can be started. Even with all the "Russian collusion" investigations going on, Trump is still in good shape, but some Democrats are being shown to be in collusion themselves.

In a recent story, the Democrat Party only has something like $400,000 for campaigning and expenses, but the Republicans have millions. That indicates that America isn't buying the Democrat line to any degree. Shoot, even one rich Hollywood leftie could help the Democratic Party with their funds, but don't seem to be doing it. Yes, I know...the Republican Party is feckless and wishy-washy, but it is still better than the Dems.

Would any of this have come about with ANY of the last ones in the Democratic Party that ran for President had been elected?

Put me in the "near great" column, and I wasn't even a Trump fan in the beginning.
                  Originally posted by Lurker66;
                  Even though I believe in God, I've always taken the opposite to create discussion.

Originally posted by Lurker66;
                  I bet I’m the only Liberal that hangs out on gun forums, shoots guns, builds guns, owns guns, hunt n kill n eat red meat, cuts trees down n burns them, drives a old gas guzzler...and sport a Kikt n wear a sombrero.

Terry's Smugmug Photo Site

Comment

• Miguel
                    Miguel commented
                    Editing a comment
                    TR is going after the drug and pot dealers coming across the border.

• TerryMiller
                    TerryMiller commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lurker, your reference to the bonuses being a joke, tell that to the people that got one.

• turkeyrun
                    turkeyrun commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Years ago, Had a serious disCUSSING with my Dr., as I lay in a hospital bed, field dressed and unable to move. He told the nurse to give me Vicadin. I TOLD him no, because Dad was severely allergic to it. He wrote on my chart. Later, nurse came in and gave a ' pain pill '.

I had a reaction. Wif looked at my chart, Dr wrote to give me half a pill of Vicadin.

Dr care by and cussed him good. He says, ' only 1 in a million will have a reaction. '

" may be, but if you are that 1, it matters. IF I could get out of this bed, I would whip your dumb ass all over this hospital and then sue the wet spot that was left. "

I never saw him again.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• okietool
                      okietool commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't own a blue tie.

• TerryMiller
                      TerryMiller commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What okietool said, but really for the post before this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X