Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday Eve!

Happy Friday Eve! Make it a great day!
    If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

She was no cook--she was an arsonist. -- Alfred Hitchcock

Mornin fellas. NRHs Covid floor is full and 4 on life support. Opened a 2nd Covid floor that was just retrofitted, entire floor is negative pressure now. Contractors worked around clock and finished in less than a week.

Yall have a day.
    “I will not comply”

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	78907A03-4DAC-43B0-8E59-20780EA339E9.jpeg
Views:	20
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	127959

Iton lungs during polio polio virus pandemic...antique life support machines...Norman has 8 life support machines.
      “I will not comply”

Comment

• TerryMiller
        TerryMiller commented
        Editing a comment
        I remember those. I even had a classmate that had something of a mild case of polio, but she was never in an iron lung. (That's what they called them then.)

• turkeyrun
        turkeyrun commented
        Editing a comment
        My best friend in 3rd grade contracted polio. He was not seen until 8th grade. Didnt need crutches, but he had difficulty walking. Messed up rest of his life.

• Lurker66
        Lurker66 commented
        Editing a comment
        My uncle lost his legs and 1 arm to polio...best car mechanic you ever seen. Knew every make n model ever built up til late 80s.

Howdy all. Still trudging on.

Comment

• TerryMiller
        TerryMiller commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, if you were at work in El Reno, we were over that way getting our Ford Expedition's oil changed.

• Blinocac200sx
        Blinocac200sx commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, my office is downtown, and our house is over by Hillcrest elementary.

Its my Friday. I'll have my 40 in by 4:00
      Busy paving them roads for lurkers POS Chevy that needs shocks
      Trumpanzee
      #maga1termer

Comment

• Lurker66
        Lurker66 commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s a piece of crap but I’m too cheap to buy another one lol.

• CHenry
        CHenry commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought you had picked up a chevy a couple years ago over in little
        mexico on SE side of town LOL

• turkeyrun
        turkeyrun commented
        Editing a comment
        Shhhhh

That's what he delivers the Godfathers pot in

Mornin' everbody. Picked up my taxes yesterday from the CPA. They called and said that yesterday was the last day to pick up because they were closing as they weren't considered "essential." What a load of sh*t! But on the bright side, I'm getting fairly good returns from state and federal. And with that stimulus check that Lurker said we aren't getting, I'll make a pretty good haul over the next few weeks.

Garfield by Jim Davis for March 26, 2020

"Never argue with someone who is stupid, they will just bring you down to their level of stupid and then beat you with their experience with being stupid." - Mark Twain
      NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
      Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Comment

Morning afternoon

Made it home after the quack visit. Hopefully, not a total waste of time.

Traffic was NORMAL. Interesting since all the eating spots were closed. Stopped by Crest, got everything we went in for. Seen nothing out of stock, though some was picked over. Busy, but not packed or a madhouse. Seemed like a normal day. All of the other stores around the Crest village were closed.

Lurker, we went through 3 sections of highway construction. But, didnt see Clay on a shovel, work was being done.

" most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

Comment

• Lurker66
          Lurker66 commented
          Editing a comment
          He’s too lazy to actually work.
      Working...
      X