• Show
Clear All

Dear Clay...

Click image for larger version

Name:	27A2511D-EE12-4741-97CB-DB2C785F63E0.jpeg
Views:	34
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	127944

Sorry for the language Terry, couldn’t find a cleaner one.
    “I will not comply”

News flash for Lurker...

...there's LOTS of traffic out there. Not everyone is staying home.
    Originally posted by Lurker66;
    Even though I believe in God, I've always taken the opposite to create discussion.

Originally posted by Lurker66;
    I bet I’m the only Liberal that hangs out on gun forums, shoots guns, builds guns, owns guns, hunt n kill n eat red meat, cuts trees down n burns them, drives a old gas guzzler...and sport a Kikt n wear a sombrero.

Terry's Smugmug Photo Site

Comment

• Lurker66
      Lurker66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Another News flash...get out n look around and quit relying on propaganda. Way way way less folks on the roads....go check your local traffic reports for I40/240 or anywhere along I35...ain’t been a delay or traffic jam in 3 weeks.

• TerryMiller
      TerryMiller commented
      Editing a comment
      News Flash again:

I have been out. The wife and I get out and about every day to go somewhere and walk. And today, we even went over to El Reno to Diffee Ford to get the oil changed in our Expedition. Then to Yukon to walk.

On the other hand, we do try to avoid being out and about during rush hour times.

Yes the traffic is light for sure. Lurker, I sent your request to my boss and his bosses boss,
    kevin Stitt.
    You should be hearing something soon.
    Trumpanzee
    #maga1termer

Comment

• Lurker66
      Lurker66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, shovel ready jobs, lotsa jobless folks.

Oh and Lurker, while the life is being sucked out of the States budget, there wont be any paving operations going on that weren't already let to contract.
    So there's that.
    rAlthough I am still doing a list of 102 projects for new Initiation this year. Working from my living room on a 70" screen is pretty bad ass.
    Trumpanzee
    #maga1termer

Comment

• Lurker66
      Lurker66 commented
      Editing a comment
      When it all crashes down, they’ll default in your pension. But good news tho, you know how to fill pot holes.

Those "essential " businesses! As we left the quack Dr, headed down Western, I was looking at many closed small businesses and noting what was open.
    From 1-240 south to 89th St, 6 pot shops ( 1 across from Police Station ) and 4 Do-Nut shops.

Serious or blown out of proportpropoThe economy is crap and we may never recover. But, we will be mellow.
    " most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

Comment

• TerryMiller
      TerryMiller commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm pretty mellow, but it ain't from pot and donuts. Ain't never that the pot, and at my age, I try to avoid the donuts.

Well, at least the Messican restaurant and the gun shop is still open in MWC. Priorities, ya' know!
    "Never argue with someone who is stupid, they will just bring you down to their level of stupid and then beat you with their experience with being stupid." - Mark Twain
    NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
    Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Comment

• turkeyrun
      turkeyrun commented
      Editing a comment
      More like messican claymores

• mtnboomer
      mtnboomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes.

• TerryMiller
      TerryMiller commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that like Montezuma's Revenge?

Well, so much for Messican food Fridays. The one I usually go to is now closed, the other is take-out-only, and the Chinese buffet is closed. Now I'm gettin' pissed!
    "Never argue with someone who is stupid, they will just bring you down to their level of stupid and then beat you with their experience with being stupid." - Mark Twain
    NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
    Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Comment

• Lurker66
      Lurker66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pissed n hungry.

• mtnboomer
      mtnboomer commented
      Editing a comment
      But the gun store is still open. Priorities, ya' know.
Working...
X