Starbucks in Norman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starbucks in Norman...

Starbucks in Norman has set up shop at Hospital and providing free coffee and Chocolates to all the medical staff on all shifts at NRH...24/7.

And a anonymous person or business just delivered 50 pizzas from Pizza Shuttle and Pizza Hut.

Wifey thought that was pretty cool.
    “I will not comply”

One of the times my dad was in the Healthplex, I went down to get coffee from their "coffee bar." I'm pretty sure Starbucks was running it, though I don't think they were a few years later.

And yeah, that was pretty cool. Pizza Shuttle is one of the few things I miss about Norman.
    If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

She was no cook--she was an arsonist. -- Alfred Hitchcock

Comment

• TerryMiller
      TerryMiller commented
      Editing a comment
      OK. I guess we'll have to give Pizza Shuttle a try after all this nonsense goes away.

Starpukes actually done something right
    They dont support military or LE.

Delivering pizzas is a great gesture.
    " most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

Comment

• Tedkennedy
      Tedkennedy commented
      Editing a comment
      Nurses, Firemen, the guy at QT filling up coffee dispensers are all on the front lines. They do not shoot dogs, or violate the Bill of Rights.

That guy at QT is standing tall in the face of a pandemic, and is more likely to get shot during his shift than a cop.

Maybe we to show some respect for these guys.

• TerryMiller
      TerryMiller commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen to TR's and TK's comments.

• turkeyrun
      turkeyrun commented
      Editing a comment
      They want you to pay $8 cor their crap coffee, but will not hire veterans. Preference given to mooslims.

I buy QT coffee . Starpukes overpriced coffee .sux

I don't buy coffee anywhere.......................................... ................................or drink it, for that matter.
    "Never argue with someone who is stupid, they will just bring you down to their level of stupid and then beat you with their experience with being stupid." - Mark Twain
    NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
    Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Comment

Originally posted by mtnboomer View Post
      I don't buy coffee anywhere.......................................... ................................or drink it, for that matter.
      You're probably one of them disloyal Tories who drinks the Queen's own tea.
      If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

Comment

• mtnboomer
        mtnboomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Only if it has ice in it.

Originally posted by SoonerP226 View Post
      You're probably one of them disloyal Tories who drinks the Queen's own tea.
      I never have drank coffee and yes I drink the Queen's tea hot and with ice and sugar.

Comment

• turkeyrun
        turkeyrun commented
        Editing a comment
        Them oil cans full of Fosters

• AirPowMech
        AirPowMech commented
        Editing a comment
        Hell no Fosters is like the Australian version of Milwaukee Best

• turkeyrun
        turkeyrun commented
        Editing a comment
        LoL

You're insulting MB

Originally posted by AirPowMech View Post
      I never have drank coffee and yes I drink the Queen's tea hot and with ice and sugar.
      And you like that frozen white crap on the lawn, too.

Comment

• AirPowMech
        AirPowMech commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah what's your point? Remember I am a damn Yankee.

Originally posted by AirPowMech
      Yeah what's your point? Remember I am a damn Yankee.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryMiller
        OK. I guess we'll have to give Pizza Shuttle a try after all this nonsense goes away.
        TerryMiller , Pizza Shuttle is one of my favorites, but some people don't agree, and they're just wrong. I'm partial to their sausage and pepperoni pizza, and their butter garlic chicken pizza is really good (it uses a butter sauce instead of traditional pizza sauce). I'm also partial to their roast beef sub; the sub ingredients aren't special, but their bread comes from La Baguette. I patronized the one on Lindsey, and there were 20-hour working weekends in college where I lived on their P&S Combo (a small 2-topping (sausage and pepperoni) pizza and a sub (roast beef)). All of us peons at work knew that phone number by heart--364-4440.

If they've survived this shutdown, the best pizza in Norman is from Sandro's, on Main Street, across from the High School. The crust on his pizza is where it's at.

Comment

• Lurker66
          Lurker66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not often I agree with anyone 100% but you are spot on with Pizza shuttle sausage n pepperoni and Sandros...dunno if Sandros is open but gawd I’d love to have a large pepperoni n extra cheese from them.

Maybe I’ll run the gauntlet n break some marital laws this weekend.

• mtnboomer
          mtnboomer commented
          Editing a comment
          "Maybe I’ll run the gauntlet n break some marital laws this weekend."

Remember, you only have "one chance" left.

Originally posted by Lurker66
        Maybe I’ll run the gauntlet n break some marital laws this weekend.
        I dunno, man. Not being afraid of the cops and Nat'l Guard is one thing, but I don't think I'd cross Mrs. Funkiller like that.

Comment

• Lurker66
          Lurker66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm. Nice catch. Lol, ya I prolly shouldn’t break those laws.

• turkeyrun
          turkeyrun commented
          Editing a comment
          Lefty concurs

• TerryMiller
          TerryMiller commented
          Editing a comment
          C'mon, Lurk. Don't just live ON the edge, do as I do and live FOR the edge.
      Working...
      X