Happy Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! Only one day left before the weekend, so make it count!
    If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

She was no cook--she was an arsonist. -- Alfred Hitchcock

Good? Morning

Back to Dr, after ambulance ride and 6 hrs in ER, yesterday. Maybe PT afterwards. This is really starting to suck. It could probably be done with a trip to Chiropractor.

Make yours a good one
    " most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

Comment

• Lurker66
      Lurker66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck buddy.

• TerryMiller
      TerryMiller commented
      Editing a comment
      Prayers for you, TR.

• mtnboomer
      mtnboomer commented
      Editing a comment
      I keep tellin' ya' - work will kill you!

Happy Friday.

I think the kayak needs to go for a ride this weekend.

Comment

Mornin
      "Shoot low men, they're riding Shetlands." Jack Latimer.
      "Coincedence is God's way of remaining anonymous." Albert Einstein
      "Epstein didn't kill himself." Everyone.

Comment

Mornin fellas. Ruff night sleeping with wifey up n down n hacking n coughing. Poor Ol gal, I hate when she’s sick.
        “I will not comply”

Comment

• TerryMiller
          TerryMiller commented
          Editing a comment
          Prayers for Mrs. Funkiller as well.

• Tedkennedy
          Tedkennedy commented
          Editing a comment
          Man, that sucks. I hope you don't have to put her down.

Happy Valentine's Day fellas.

Comment

Good morning, All. Hope your valentine is appreciative of you this day. Around the Miller place, I never buy the wife anything for the "holiday." I did once or twice and the last time got me threatened with harm if I ever did it again.

Hope this day goes well for all.

We got word that my new collapsible ladder has been delivered to our mail forwarding place, so we will likely pick that up today.
          Originally posted by Lurker66;
          Even though I believe in God, I've always taken the opposite to create discussion.

Originally posted by Lurker66;
          I bet I’m the only Liberal that hangs out on gun forums, shoots guns, builds guns, owns guns, hunt n kill n eat red meat, cuts trees down n burns them, drives a old gas guzzler...and sport a Kikt n wear a sombrero.

Terry's Smugmug Photo Site

Comment

• turkeyrun
            turkeyrun commented
            Editing a comment
            Wif always made a big deal of VDay, until she had a flower shop and realized what a bunch of commercialized crap it was. She is happier with something meaningful and unexpected, on any of the 361 days.

• TerryMiller
            TerryMiller commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeppers, TR...

...the wife here figures that I let her buy most anything she wants in the way of phones, tablets, computers, and other stuff throughout the year, so she doesn't want anything on holidays, birthdays or even Christmas. I'm pretty much the same way myself.

• turkeyrun
            turkeyrun commented
            Editing a comment
            It's easier that way

and I get the remote. Others could learn

Mornin' everbody. Clear and cold again today. But, it's Messican food Friday!!!!!!!!

Pluggers by Gary Brookins for February 14, 2020

"Never argue with someone who is stupid, they will just bring you down to their level of stupid and then beat you with their experience with being stupid." - Mark Twain
          NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
          Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Comment

Working...
          X