• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday

mornin
    working on gs pickup today.
    I hope I don’t embarrass myself
    "Shoot low men, they're riding Shetlands." Jack Latimer.
    “The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.” D.H. Lawrence

Good morning. Looks like a couple of nice days this weekend. Gonna get with youngest son today to goof around. Last Saturday, we made it to H&H's range since he purchased a new firearm (with our help) there. They give purchasers of firearms a "pass" allowing up to two people to have 3 free range visits. We "might" get by there again today.

Otherwise, probably will do some walking, eating out, and generally goofing around. Maybe make a trip to Costco.

Hope you all have a great day.
    Originally posted by Lurker66;
    Even though I believe in God, I've always taken the opposite to create discussion.

Originally posted by Lurker66;
    I bet I’m the only Liberal that hangs out on gun forums, shoots guns, builds guns, owns guns, hunt n kill n eat red meat, cuts trees down n burns them, drives a old gas guzzler...and sport a Kikt n wear a sombrero.

Terry's Smugmug Photo Site

Comment

Good morning

Looks like a remodel day, for me.

Trip by Lowe's yesterday and I now know that I am definitely redoing the kitchen. Wif got a stove, freezer, dishwasher, washer and dryer; for almost half off. Plus, buying 5 appliances, they threw in a $400 gift card. Good in store or on-line, not limited to stock on hand.

She had been shopping appliances and we just happened upon these deals. They hadn't advertised it, yet.

Happy Wif, busy me.
      " most of the people you come across are good people. Those others are why you have a .45 and a shotgun. " Wyatt Earp

Comment

I’m wore out. Baby granddaughter is a handful...and her brother made me sleep in his room. Gawd that bed sucks.
        “I will not comply”

Comment

Happy Saturday! Make it a wonderful day!

Gotta do some maintenance on the ol' truck. Time to do the front brakes and change the oil...
          If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

She was no cook--she was an arsonist. -- Alfred Hitchcock

Comment

Mornin' everbody. Got a meeting to go to later today for SoonerCon.

Garfield by Jim Davis for November 09, 2019

"Never argue with someone who is stupid, they will just bring you down to their level of stupid and then beat you with their experience with being stupid." - Mark Twain
            NRA Life Member http://www.nra.org
            Ride Em' Cowboys! -- Oklahoma State #1

Comment

• turkeyrun
              turkeyrun commented
              Editing a comment
              Must be really good food. My kind of place

I lucked out. Looks like it’s the water pump.
            "Shoot low men, they're riding Shetlands." Jack Latimer.
            “The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.” D.H. Lawrence

Comment

We hit up Guthrie Ok. and the old junk shops/ so called Antique shops there that sells old shit for lot a money! I bought two old 3-1/2 inch c clamps made in the USA from probably the 50’s, for a buck a piece!
              If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may know peace.
              Thomas Paine 1776

You have me confused with a man that puts up with women's shit!

Comment

• okietool
                okietool commented
                Editing a comment
                c clamps are always handy around my house

• TerryMiller
                TerryMiller commented
                Editing a comment
                Shoot yeah....

....we've even got 3 or 4 pair here in our RV.

• turkeyrun
                turkeyrun commented
                Editing a comment
                That's the kind of deals I'm always looking for.

Originally posted by okietool View Post
              I lucked out. Looks like it’s the water pump.
              That's pretty common on the Coyotes. There are also two hoses that they recommend replacing when you do the pump, but mine was done under warranty, so I couldn't tell you which hoses they were.
              If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month. -- Theodore Roosevelt

[A]ll the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no." — Rorschach, Watchmen

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. -- Red Adair

She was no cook--she was an arsonist. -- Alfred Hitchcock

Comment

Working...
              X